August 10, 2022

Published from Mumbai, Delhi & Bhopal

Ricky Martin denies domestic violence allegations calls them ‘completely false and fabricated’

Ricky Martin rejects all charges. Local police revealed on Saturday that a domestic abuse restraining order had been filed against the singer-songwriter. According to The Associated Press, according to Deadline, the police were unable to make a case on Friday because they could not locate Martin. Martin, meanwhile, has refuted any such charges after unknown workers filed the order in a Puerto Rican court.

The police department released a statement that stated, “We confirm that the Puerto Rico Police is in the process of filing a protection order, under Law 54, issued against Mr Enrique Martín.” In response, Martin’s reps told People, “The allegations against Ricky Martin that lead to a protection order are completely false and fabricated.” They continued to add, “We are very confident that when the true facts come out in this matter our client Ricky Martin will be fully vindicated.”

According to a news portal , facts concerning the restraining order are yet unknown, however it was issued by Judge Raiza Cajigas Campbell. According to officials, the petitioner did not initially make a police report and instead went directly to the court to get a protective order.

Meanwhile, Ricky Martin, whose true name is Enrique Martin, was recently sued by his ex-manager Rebecca Drucker on charges of unpaid commissions totaling USD 3 million. On Wednesday, the complaint was filed in Los Angeles Central District Court. Drucker alleged in the 15-page complaint that she assisted Martin through “recording contracts, touring and sponsorship deals, and other professional endeavors.” It also said, “With Rebecca at his side, Martin made millions of dollars and therefore owes Rebecca substantial commissions.

Hindi Website